Sunday, May 1, 2016

Glendale, California

My Navy reunion is now over, so we took the Amtrak train up to Burbank. My lovely sister Pat drove down from Sacramento and picked us up at the train depot and took us to Glendale to visit her son Rick and his family, Amy, Scarlett and Bix. What a wonderful afternoon we had! My only regret was that I didn't get a picture of Rick's wonderful wife Amy.

At the Amtrak station in San Diego waiting for our train.

One of the scenic beaches seen from the Amtrak.

My lovely sister, Pat, enjoying Rick & Amy's back porch.

 Pat surprised me with a 6-pack of my favorite beer, Moose Drool brown ale.
Yum!

Scarlett riding her scooter across the back porch.
She even jumped in the air with it!

The nice view from their porch.

Rick demonstrated his guitar playing abilities.
Another musician in the family!

Bix enjoying a few games on his computer.

Scarlett also plays the cello - and she's good at it too!

We say goodbye to the Rick & Amy's home.
I see another game called "Where's Scarlett?" in this picture.

No comments: