Thursday, June 26, 2008

Casper, WY or Bust

Today was another travel day as we headed north on US-25 into Wyoming. When we drove through Kansas into Colorado, I thought I'd seen treeless terrain. Well, was I ever wrong! No trees but what an awesome sight! Plains, mountains, cliffs...as far as the eyes can see. At this time, our I-Pod started playing the theme song to Paint Your Wagon. We turned up the volume and sang along...

Where am I goin'?
I don't know
Where am I headin'?
I ain't certain
All I know is I am on my way.

When will I be there?
I don't know
When will I get there?
I ain't certain
All that I know is I am on my way.

The emotion of the views and the meaning of the words put tears in my eyes as I sang along. We are on our way and living our dream... Where are we goin'?...stay tuned.

No comments: