Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Panama Canal Cruise - Day 4 - Cartagena, Columbia

After two fun days at sea, we arrived at our first port of call, Cartagena, Columbia. I went on a horse and carriage tour of Midieval Cartagena with my friend Warren Vedder. Susan went to a jewelry making class where she made an emerald pendant.


My new parrot friend. He was checking out the tour ticket in my pocket. 

On of the peacocks showing off its beautiful feathers as we walked to the tour bus.

Off we go in our carriage. We were the lead carriage with about 10-15 others following behind us.

Warren and I enjoying the view from our lead carriage.

Our first fort sighting.

We say farewell to our horse and carriage.

A Jeep converted into a fancy coffee and latte store.

Susan making her emerald pendant.

Back on the Nieuw Amsterdam, they had a German sausage, snacks and beer event at the deck 9 pool. I admired the bread snakes and gator. No, I didn't eat one.

No comments: